Monday, September 20, 2010

The Creepiest Classical Composition

In my quest to assemble an outstanding play list for Halloween, I stumbled across what has to be one of the most disturbing classical music compositions I've ever heard.

(On a side note, I don't really consider scores from movie soundtracks classical compositions. Soundtrack scores are a separate genre altogether. Classical music pieces are works that stand alone as an individual work of art.)

I know what you are thinking, "How disturbing can classical music be?"

Listen for yourself here.

You've been warned...

2 comments:

wickedbrewing said...

The link is broken. Care to tell what the name of the composer and title of the piece are?

J.P. said...

Alright, the link is back up and running. Sorry bout that, and thank you for the heads up.